The Green Office Roadmap
Get Early Access NowLearn how to go green at work using a foolproof methodologythat will invigorate your company and makeyour customers proud to do business with you
Yes, you actually can make a difference.
But you need practical training and support to do it.
With our online course, The Green Office Roadmap, you can create a healthier and more environmentally-friendly workplace.
Tell me if this sounds familiar
- Frustrated because you want to make some changes but don’t know where to start
- Discouraged because past eco-friendly initiatives have floundered and failed
- So busy at work that you don’t have the time or energy to take on an extra project
- Unsure what types of initiatives will have enough environmental impact to be worth the effort
- Afraid that you can’t “sell” the idea to your boss or employees?
Well, you are in luck because I understand your struggles
I can still remember stepping into the role of Director of Sustainability almost 20 years ago (!) naively thinking that all I had to do was convince my co-workers of the value of sustainability, along with facts of how to do it, and poof – they would all be eager jump on board.
Boy, was I wrong. I had run smack into the challenges of change management. A painful but valuable lesson.
How to do it right
No amount of convincing will work if you don’t have a clear vision of where you want to go, the steps laid out how to get there, and the buy-in of those who willing to take the journey with you.
Yes, you need a roadmap.
My tried and tested methods have helped dozens of companies, ranging from a two-person yoga studio to the global headquarters of a hospitality company, successfully create plans to green their workplace.
They can work for you too.
And all the secrets are in this course.
Imagine how it would feel to have
- Eco-friendly improvements that demonstrate environmental responsibility your companies purpose and responsible
- A thought-out plan that is the right for your company
- Quick wins under your belt that are leading to long-term change
- A budget and determine return on investment for almost any project
- How to get staff to connect to the purpose of making eco-friendly improvements
- Actionable and proven strategies for day-to-day workplace operations
This program is for you if you work in an office environment and
You manage sustainability-related programs or initiatives
You are an executive who wants to improve your company’s corporate responsibility
You are a facility or office manager who is interested in helping their company go green.
Hello, I’m Julia Craighill
After a decade of work in sustainability, I founded Ensight Consulting to help businesses make greener choices so that they can reduce their ecological impact and demonstrate corporate responsibility.
Building on my past seven years of workplace consulting, I created Green Office Academy to reach a wider audience with online courses on how to green the everyday operations of your workplace
I am so excited to invite you to join this incredible program for people who are ready to bring their passion and value to the workplace and want to learn my tested methods for doing so.
Here is what others have to say
I'd give your name without hesitation. Thanks again for all the help you provided ... we really couldn't have done it without you. -Megan Scanlon, Phipps Conservatory
Julia is practical to the core, which drives her not to easy compromises, but to enlist stakeholders in creative collaborations that result in meaningful and lasting change.
-Julie Gabrielli, Go for Change
Julia was invaluable to us ... Her professionalism and follow-through were essential to getting us to the finish line.
-Carol Malfatti, CPA
This program is for you if:
- You work at or are the owner of a business namely: business owners, executives, sustainability champions, facility manager, administrators
- Your business has an office (stay tuned for programs tailored to specialized industries)
- You lease or own your office space
- You are looking for a clear roadmap to implement going green at your organization
- You are ready to devote the time and energy to learn and do the work
- You care about environmental and social impacts
All of this applies regardless of...
your level of sustainability knowledge or the type of business you are in.
This six-week course is comprised of 6 CORE MODULES with video tutorials, workbooks and resources that will guide you to a realistic action plan. You will be working on worksheets that will incrementally guide you through evaluating your present situation - to determining feasible possibilities - to creating a full-blown action plan.
Here’s what you can expect in the bootcamp.
These are the essential skills and knowledge you will need to effectively lead and advocate for change
- How to Sell Sustainability – What it is, Why it is important, What are the business benefits
- Your Motivations -To be effective, you need to have a better understanding of what motivates you
- What Obstacles will you face – What holds you back, what resistance will you face
- Organizational Change – understand how organizations function, the types of personas you will face, and how to implement change management
The Nine Topics: Part 1
This will be a fast-paced overview of what you need to know about the first four of these nine crucial topics, so you have a thorough map of the possibilities and can be clear on where you can make change
- Energy – Energy Efficiency, Clean Energy
- Water – Water Efficiency
- Waste – Waste Reduction, Recycling
- Procurement and Purchasing – Responsible Products, Responsible Suppliers
The Nine Topics: Part 2
This will be the fast-paced overview of what you need to know about the final five topics:
- Transportation and Travel – Infrastructure, Policies
- Health and Wellbeing – Infrastructure Upgrades, Policies
- Landscape – Infrastructure Upgrades
- Sustainable Construction
- Corporate Responsibility – Reporting and Social Initiatives
Select and Prioritize
We’ll do a thorough and careful process of determining best-fit options for your company and desires of stakeholders, so you don’t go down the wrong road
- Assembling a Green Team
- Surveying Staff and Stakeholders
- Creating You Prioritization Matrix
Baseline and Goals
Measuring your past performance, choosing future targets, and deciding how to track future progress helps you adjust what you are doing and talk about progress authentically:
- Metrics: What They Are and How to Use Them
- Choosing Targets
- Baseline and Benchmark Your Performance
- Business Certifications
- Reporting Frameworks
Implementation – and some Bonuses!
At the end of this module, you’ll have everything ready to go in a thorough Roadmap to a Sustainability Action Plan that will transform your workplace:
- Budgeting and Building the Business Case – selling specific projects
- Financial Incentives
- Your Action Plan - a matrix of strategies, budgets metrics, goals, and timelines
- *Bonus* sections on how to make extra accommodations for our current reality
If you are looking for a clear roadmap to implement going green at your organization, this is the program for you!
These six modules give you tens of thousands of dollars of education and guidance.
However, I created this course so that many could benefit from the extensive experience that I bring to the table – in an economical, streamlined, and compressed way..
- WEEKLY GROUP COACHING CALLS with me on zoom where you can ask your questions and get the support and accountability to keep you on track
- A COMMUNITY of fellow greenies to connect with and learn from
- CONTINUED ACCESS to the course materials beyond the 6 weeks
+ How do I know if this course is right for me and and my company?
+ How many hours of work is required?
+ I’m so busy at work, how can I fit this in?
+ A team of us would like to take this course. Is that possible and are there any discounts?
+ What if I can’t make the weekly live coaching calls?
+ I have more questions. How can I reach you?
A Note from Me to You
Many of you have been here before.
The typical sustainability planning scenario is that strategic planning consultants, including me!, charge is $10,000-100,000 to: facilitate brainstorming, guide you through expansive impact analysis, and leave you to an action plan. And often the actual cost is double or triple the consultant fee when combined with a retreat and attended by lots of staff.
Only a select few have the time and resources to hire consultants. That leaves many companies with good intentions lost and stuck with few options besides sporadic trial and error.
We simply don’t have the luxury of inaction.