Introducing - The Green Office Roadmap
The Green Office Roadmap is a six-week BOOTCAMP that will arm you with the knowledge and procedures to create a full-blown sustainability action plan that will transform their office.
- 6 weeks of step-by-step training that follows the same proven methodology that I use with my clients
- WEEK1: Fundamental Concepts. The essential skills and knowledge you will need to effectively lead and advocate for change.
- WEEK 2: The Nine Topics: Part 1. An overview of what you need to know about the first four of these nine crucial topics, so you can thoroughly map the possibilities and be clear on where you can make change.
- WEEK 3: The Nine Topics: Part 2. The second half of the nine crucial topics, so you can thoroughly map the possibilities and be clear on where you can make change.
- WEEK 4: Select and Prioritize. To find best-fit options for your company and stakeholders, so you don’t go down the wrong road.
- WEEK 5: Baseline and Goals. Measuring your past performance and choosing and tracking future targets helps you talk about progress authentically.
- WEEK 6: Implementation – and some Bonuses! Everything ready to go in a thorough Sustainability Action Plan Roadmap that will transform your workplace.
- 6 live Q+A sessions (a recording will be available for you to refer back to later).
- A private community where you can engage, collaborate and receive extra support.
- Video tutorials with the targeted information you need without being overwhelming, workbooks, and resources for a deeper dive into the content.
- Guest experts
- And much more!
DATES: May 31 – July 12